| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Funchal in March is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O falls during an average of 8 days.
- In March the skies in Funchal are fine having on average a detectable 6:34 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Funchal March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Funchal, Madeira
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Funchal:
- Sagres, Algarve, Portugal - 872.7 kms (542.3 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 866 kms (538.2 miles) E
- Safi, Morocco - 720.2 kms (447.5 miles) E
- Marrakech, Morocco - 842.3 kms (523.4 miles) E
- Essaouira, Morocco - 681.8 kms (423.7 miles) E
- Agadir, Morocco - 738.6 kms (459 miles) ESE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 735.8 kms (457.2 miles) ESE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 516.6 kms (321 miles) SE
- Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) S
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 642.8 kms (399.4 miles) SE
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) SSE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 833.9 kms (518.2 miles) SE